Friday, May 30, 2008

My Hate Hate Afair With Bio Chem Dept 1

Well the bio chem dept in bharati vidyapeeth college is one of the most wierd places you will ever see , at least in our time it was so.We had an HOD who couldnt speak clearly and during practicals we had a set of teachers who tok the utmost pleasure in shouting at the students.I had a lot of funny incidents with the bio chem with me at the receiving end.We use to have this revision practicals in bio chem towards the end of the semester where we would do revision practicals and there would be a viva on some topic for each student.I had missed the 1st revision practical and showed up for the second as the topic for that was one of the few topics i was confident about in bio chem.I was performing the experiment and awaiting my turn for the viva when suddenly one of the teachers started calling out my roll no.When you hear some one screaming your roll no in a bio chem dept most often than not it is a bad omen.Well in my case the teacher told me to pick up my bag and leave as i had bunked the previous revision practical , they had decided to throw me out for this one also.The teacher was Dr Punekar someone who i think had some military genes as she was really good at shouting .Well i picked up my bag and left the lab and was walking down the stairs abusing the biochem dept in every possible way in my mind when the peon , i think his name was gosawi or something came running behind telling me that the teachers were calling me back to the lab.I was a bit suprised and quickly prayed to god to pardon me for the curses i was mumbling a minute ago and was thinking well even the bio chem dept people have a heart after all as i went back to the lab.As soon as i entered the lab , dr punekar barked at me to go to my table and clean up the test tubes and other stuff i was using for the experiment.I went and did what she said and was wondering to what to do next , when again she barked at me to take my bag and get out of the lab .There i picked my bag and off i went mumbling more and more curses at the bio chem dept.

1 comment:

Cé$âr said...

thats a really good 1